- Location: 839 Hillcrest Road, Ridgewood, NJ
- Dates & Times: Friday/Saturday; Jan 18-19; 10-4pm (No Sunday Hours)
Numbers Friday at 9:00 am
- Directions: Route 4; Route 17 North; Exit Ridgewood Ave West; Right Maple; Left Glen; Right Hillcrest – watch parking signs!
- Mobile & text at the sale:
- Ann: 201-264-6103
- Anneliese 201-264-6023
- Office 201-652-0757
- Subscribe to our email list to receive notices of upcoming sales.
- Forms of payment: This sale cash, local check with ID, Venmo payment (you must have the app on your phone!) or debit / credit card ($300 minimum).
- Everything sold as is. This is private home – no food or drinks allowed and no use of the bathrooms!
- Movers: we do not have movers on site but can refer you to local movers. We do often have guys at the sale who can help you get items to your car – tipping is GREATLY appreciated!!!
- Bags & wrap needed; however, if you bring your own tote we reserve right to inspect contents or place your name on it & leave with door guy….. Thanks
Happy New Year!! And it’s that time again so we are starting off with an “Old Timey” Sale!! Many of you have been asking for one & we hope this will fit the bill!!
This is a frantic sale & we will not finish setting up & pricing until Thursday evening so please do not call!! Just look at the photos & we’ll see you Friday morning!!!
This old family home has housed generations of the same family so it will be quite a dig to bring all to light.
Meanwhile, we do have some beautiful jewelry which Auntie loved to collect.
Some of the most notable pieces are::
- Tiffany & Co Platinum & diamond Etoile earrings
- Tiffany & Co 18k, Platinum & diamond bow brooch
- Tiffany & Co Platinum & pave diamond stud earrings
- Tiffany & Co Peretti Platinum & diamond tear drop pendant necklace
- Tiffany & Co Paloma Picasso Hematite & sterling necklace & earrings
- Tiffany & Co Peretti Sterling cuff
- Elizabeth Rand 18K & diamond necklace & earrings
- Robert Morris 18K Earrings & bracelet
- Roberto Coin 3 diamond pendant necklace
- George Jensen sterling brooches, Nana Ditzel modern ring & Astrid Fog necklace
- Deco 14k WG Rock Crystal pendant with diamond
- Gubelin/Patek Philippe ladies 18K gold wrist watch – working/with papers
Strands of beautiful Pearls, Native American, jade, stick pins, Victorian, Mexican silver, cameo, coral, it does go on with almost 100 plus pieces of fine jewelry.
Then there is the costume – Celine, Marc Arat, vintage belt buckles & belts (sterling Concho belt) , cherry amber Bakelite necklace/bangles, vintage crystal, Murano beads, rosaries, ……
Then of course there is Sterling & Continental silver hollowware; silver plate flatware, one set & assorted pieces; hand painted miniatures; Art pottery – Roseville, Haeger, Majolica; Prewar Chinese figures, Russian samovar; ceramics, metal wares, porcelains (cup & saucer collection); Crystal – Waterford; many miniature paintings, frames, figures, etc; MORE………………
Collectibles: lots of miniatures of every kind; doll house furniture; made in France lead figures; Dietz railroad lanterns; vintage metal animal chocolate/ cookie molds; shells; art pottery – Roseville, Brush, Haeger, MORE …………………..
Much Artwork – Japanese woodblocks, lithographs -Jane Gyer; Robert John Thornton “The Superb Lily” hand colored engraving; colored leaded glass panels; chromolithos, original oils – Henry d’Anty, Dee Sudbury, Jane Gyer; MORE….
Textiles, rugs of many sizes, lace, fabrics,MORE…….
Crafting supplies; Sewing – fabrics, notions, buttons, MORE….
Photographic slides of their travels; ephemera & books (lots of English, French, Italian, travel, art, fiction, non-fiction, opera, vintage greeting cards….); LPs, CDs, 78s; MORE…………
Dolls: vintage bisque dolls many hand made by Helen Weed; Kewpie dolls; MORE…………………..
Garden Furniture & decoratives – pair fan chairs; cast aluminum table & chairs; plant stands; figures; planters;
Musical: Steinway upright piano S931; Autoharp; xylophones; sheet music; ..
Vintage seasonal items: collection of vintage holiday noise makers (Kirchof, US Metal Toy Mfg Co) and vintage cat pumpkin jack o’lantern; antique glass Christmas ornaments;
Clothing: vintage ladies clothing, furs, hats, shoes, boots, scarves, hankies…)
Depression glass; lamps, enamels,
Electronics: Denon DP-45F turntable; KLH Model 21 radio; David Hafler DH-200 power amp; Nakamichi dual cassette; Arcam Alpha one CD player;
Furniture: much of it is vintage mahogany (some has been painted); Bedroom chests, dressers, vanities, beds, hump back chests, settee, Asian inspired pieces, burnt bamboo;
VINTAGE; VINTAGE; VINTAGE, VINTAGE!!!!!!!!!!