- Location: 245 Oxford Drive, Tenafly, NJ
- Dates & Times:
Friday-Saturday; July 19-20; 10-3pm (No Sunday Hours)
– Our Numbers go out @ 9am Friday
– We DO NOT honor lists; that is totally up to you!!!!! If there is a list made and you put your name on it you still must be back by 9am to get one of our numbers. Doors open promptly at 10am. If you are not on time we will not take a number out of order.
- Directions: Route 4; Exit Jones Rd; Right Palisades Ave; Left Woodland; Left Churchill; Left Oxford (Corner of Churchill & Oxford)
Find the home on Google Maps.
- Mobile & text at the sale:
- Ann: 201-264-6103
- Anneliese 201-264-6023
- Office 201-652-0757
- Subscribe to our email list to receive notices of upcoming sales.
- Forms of payment: This sale cash, local check with ID, Venmo payment (you must have the app on your phone!) or debit / credit card ($300 minimum).
- Everything sold as is. This is private home – no food or drinks allowed and no use of the bathrooms!
- Movers: we do not have movers on site but can refer you to local movers. We do often have guys at the sale who can help you get items to your car – tipping is GREATLY appreciated!!!
- Bags & wrap needed; however, if you bring your own tote we reserve right to inspect contents or place your name on it & leave with door guy….. Thanks
You won’t want to miss this sale as it’s like walking into an Architectural Digest photo when one enters this lovely home – a mixture of modern transitional & Asian accents – it’s what we have all been trying to transition to ………………..
The following list is how one does this:
Furniture & accessories: Baker Barbara Barry coffee table & table lamp; Hickory Chair sofa & loveseat; Stickley console cabinet, Stickley Sectional sofa; Stickley Mission dining table & 6 chairs; Stickley library cabinet; LJ&G Stickley drop front desk & dresser; A Baker Thomas Pheasant king transitional bed; Crate & Barrel easy chair & sofa; media cabinet; Bunk beds with storage now pictured as a pair of twin beds; maple dresser; Leather Lazy Boy power recliner still with tag; Scott Jordan Vermont 4 poster bed & platform bed; a sofa bed; an armoire for linen/clothing storage; For the kids Ikea & Pottery Barn;
Then add to this a bunch of Asian furnishings – a large Chinese chest with a secret compartment; several altar tables; 2 pairs of antique / vintage Chinese arm chairs (one pair Huanghuali wood yoke back / officer hat chairs); an adorable Chinese carved bench; an Asian chest; a Chinese carved marble top plant stand; Asian stools that look like pieces of sculpture; a wood music stand; and an unusual tree trunk side table……
And to finish it off Oriental rugs of various sizes in soft muted tones; and “literally” room size bound sisal & wool carpets;
And there’s still MORE…….
Art: two Yoshio Nakajima mixed media paintings & a signed by Nakajima with a drawing inside; large ginger root and stone sculpture; Gui Lessen mixed media painting on canvas; two 20thc paintings signed Choi; two miniature etchings by Linda Adato; two Michael Magill signed photo prints of NYC landmarks; original oil painting by Arun Bose; Oriental table screen decorated with flowers; pair of glazed terra cotta sumo wrestlers; two Japanese kabuto samurai helmets (one woven, metal & paper and the other bronze); Alexander Dobkin lithograph artist’s proof…..
Pair of vintage Burmese Myanmar marionettes used in traditional “Yoke The” theater; many lacquerware pieces; Oriental dolls with miniature tables…
Collectibles: Carved white jade vase; Arte Felguerez lion; Meerschaum pipes; Tiffany frame, baby spoon & fork, crystal apple & ice bucket; Pens – Dupont ball point, Tiffany Paloma Picasso red ball point & Mont Blanc Oscar Wilde fountain pen; Alessi sugar & creamer; a leather giraffe figure; violin; art glass; CB2 Fu dog bookends; large collection of vintage salt & pepper shakers; Oriental tea sets;
Clothing/accessories & jewelry: Ladies small sizes 0-2, shoes 5.5-6. Clothing –Zara, Tory Burch, Rebeca Taylor, J. Crew, James Perse, Searle, Shanghai Tang, Theory. Bags – Gucci, Tory Burch, Rebecca Minkoff. Boys sz M –Nike, Lands End, North Face.
Jewelry/watches – Watches – Skagen, Mens Seikomatic, Swatch; Jewelry – RUSH by Denis & Charles, Potani, Particolari, coral, Damascene, MMA, Mexican sterling, Oubiyabi, Jung, cameo pearls, Alex & Ani; much Jean & Kuniko by Jennifer Gibson as seen on RealReal, 1st Dibs, Etsy & Poshmark; many pretty beads & findings for those of you who like to make jewelry……………..
Kitchen: China sets – Sasaki Stephen Dweck “Ravenna”, Crate & Barrel white, Thomson white, “Menu” Jacob Wagner fondue chocolate set, saki sets; mugs, etc, etc………….
Small appliances – Instant Pot, Cuisinart toaster, Micom rice cooker/warmer, Krups Panini, Presto Dehydro, Sanyo 3 in 1 Multi cooker, Swissmar Swivel Raclette, Cuisinart waffle iron; 2 microwaves;
Household: MAC OSX 10.6.8 desktop computer; Miele vac; Delonghi heater; Rigid Professional 14 gal shop vac; luggage; CDs; DVDs; books (not many); antique fire place screen; log carriers; Yamaha PSR70 keyboard;
Sports/exercise: Jillian Michaels dumb bell weights (15,10,5lb); other odd hand weights; Bosu ball; Skateboard Balance Designs VEW DO; Trekking walk stick; Bikes – Trek 6500ZX and Trek 720
Arts & Crafts: Italian desk/art table; canvases; art supplies; papers; work table; photo frames; seasonal wraps;
Deck: Gloster teak – table, 5 chairs, bench; umbrella; pair Adirondack chairs w/ ottomans; small side table;