- Location: 4 Deer Trail, Franklin Lakes, New Jersey
– Find the house on Google Maps
Dates & Times: March 5-6; Fri/Sat; 10-3;
– Numbers Friday at 9:00 am
– No Sunday Hours
Directions: off Pulis Avenue to Old Mill Road to Woodside Avenue to Birch Road to Deer Trail
– Please observe parking signs.
– Only pickups can park in drive & disabled can be dropped off.
Safety Precautions: we will accommodate as many people as is safe & according to current guidelines.
– Please STAY at least 6 feet apart as you wait online outside & at the cash desk.
– We appreciate your patience!!
– Face masks are MANDATORY & should cover both nose & mouth. No gaiters or masks with vents allowed.
– We will provide hand sanitizer & do temperature checks.
- This is a private home – no food or drinks allowed & NO use of bathrooms.
- Everything sold as is. Please inspect purchases carefully as there are NO REFUNDS.
- Please contact us for details: OR FOR UPDATES
– Anneliese 201-264-6023
– Ann 201-264-6103
– Texting can be faster!!
- Please contact Ann or Anneliese for details:
- Anneliese 201-264-6023
- Ann 201-264-6103
- Texting can be faster!!
- eMail: email@example.com
- Moving Quotes & Local pick up: you can text or call one of our movers for a quote to move larger items:
- FTL Delivery Services – Frank 845-826-6709
- Get It Moving LLC – Nick 201-893-4332 & Tony 201-893- 5650
- Subscribe to our email list to receive notices of upcoming sales.
This week we are hosting a Multi Estate Sale in this large 7200 square foot home!! Items from Park West, NYC apartment & Bergen County homes. Such items as:
- A Victorian Steinway Rococo Rosewood Grand Piano, c. 1904
- A Waterford Cranmore Chandelier, signed
- A Regency 12 light Crystal Chandelier from a Boston Hotel, Converted from gas,
- A Vintage primitive work bench
- Olhausen Billiard table
- Many room size Oriental rugs
- Vintage Wood Sauna Cabinet by New Haven Chair Co.
- Foos Ball
- Free standing mantle
- Lot Antique Linens
Decoratives: candlesticks; artwork; Rosenthal Hugo Meisel Black-a-moor figurines; Pair ostrich egg figures in style of Anthony Redmile; Carved carnelian rat; bookends; Pair small Asian cabinet vases; Set 3 Thai Sawankhalok lidded vessels – 14-15c. with COA; Warren Cox Collection Canton bowl; Tiffany Limoges lemon box; Early Herend butter pats; Pair Stucco heads, 4-5th C Gandhara; Waterbury mantle clock;
Audio/video: TVs various sizes; California Audio Labs, Onkyo, Classe`, Phillips, Vintage Admiral radio/TV/Record cabinet –working; GE vintage TV;
Lighting: A Waterford Cranmore Chandelier, signed; a Regency 12 light Crystal Chandelier from a Boston Hotel, Converted from gas; 2 more small 6 light chandeliers from Park Ave Estate; Billy Moon for Uttermost horse table lamp; MORE
Sterling/silverplate: huge trays; serving pieces; heavily reposed 800 Continental pieces; Sterling bowls, Kiddush cups, Lenox demitasse, spice towers,
Crystal & porcelains: signed crystal – Orrefors, Baccarat finger bowls with underplates & large bowl, Waterford “Dunloe” tumblers, Atlantis “Arcadas” champagne flutes; other crystal bar wares; Sets of china – large set of French faience hot air balloon dishes, Mottahedeh “Famille Vert” set; set 18 Rosenthal Continental dinner plates, Royal Copenhagen Blue Fluted Lace, Doulton Burslem floral plates, set 5 prewar Herend butter pats, Set 6 C. Thieme small plates, Richard Ginori “Ercolano Red”, Set 18 Tiffany “La Tallec” Private stock French hand painted dinner plates, Minton for Tiffany cups & saucers; Blue Onion, Royal Albert Old Country Roses, Noritake “Ambience”; Royal Crown Derby “Green Derby Panel” luncheon set; KPM, Mid Century Modern kitchen wares (Cathrine Holm enamel…);
Furniture: bar stools; bookshelves; French style settee; chairs; beds; dressers; occasional tables; vanity; desks; sofas; P.E Guerin faux bois side table; Calico Corners Mohair sofa; Nuevo “Brooke” moss Green quilted Tuxedo sofa; Pair Hancock & Moore leather sofas; Mirrors – Gilt Hollywood Regency Chinese Chippendale, heavily carved wood Belle Epoch with woman’s face; silver & gilded leaf; King set – sleigh bed, pair night stands, triple dresser & high chest; Hooker Seven Seas writing desk; darling antique tete-a-tete; Ethan Allen; Kling;
Clothing/accessories (womens & mens): Armani; Chanel; Prada; Gucci; Dior; Bags – Hermes, Gucci, Chanel, YSL; Luella Giselle; LV Speedy, Alzer, Boîte Pharmacie, & toiletries; Gucci luggage set; vintage T. Anthony luggage set; MORE
Fine & costume jewelry: 18K Brooch/pendant 2” in size with 22 Peridots & 14 diamonds; Cultured pearl 3 strand necklace with diamond clasp; Tiffany 14k brooch; Tiffany 14k & sterling circle pin; 3 diamond (3.5cts) engagement ring; diamond eternity rings; Gumps 14k gold link bracelet; Tahitian Baroque pearls, approx 9mm each pearl size; Cartier Mandala 18k & diamond ring with paperwork; gold & diamond bow brooches; H. Stern 18k ,diamond & crystal pierced earrings; Intaglio earrings; 14k & amethyst earrings; lapis & pearl necklace; Hermes watches; Hermes “Clic Clac” bracelet; other watches, costume, etc.
Luggage: Louis Vuitton trunks Alzer 80 & 75; LV Boite Pharmacie Cosmetic; LV suitcases, duffles; garment bag; Gucci suitcases; T. Anthony Ltd vintage suitcases; Golden Ratio Woodworks portable massage table;
Childrens: dollhouse; Giddy up & go horse; clothing;
Artwork: Trowbridge hunt prints; Marcia Baldwin horse painting; Riback O/B; W H Davis O/C; Bronze bust of a young woman by Winifred Lansing (1910-1988); Michel Delacroix lithographs; miniature portraits;
Garden/outdoor pool furniture: Fire pit seating; Agio patio table & chairs; chaises; Castelle dining set seats 8;
Garage: Reddi heater; 1966 GTO transmission & some parts; vintage street signs; portable chairs; tires from a Jeep Wrangler;
MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE………………………………….