- Location: 36 Seneca Trace, Haworth, NJ
– Find the home on Google maps
- Dates & Times: Note different time on – Friday, 12/18, 12-5; Saturday, 12/19, 10-3
– Numbers at 11am: this is the fair way to control numbers of people entering the home.
– No Sunday Hours
– We will accommodate as many people as is safe & according to the guidelines. Please stay 6’ apart as you wait online.>
- Directions: Follow your GPS
– Please observe parking signs. This home is at the end of a cul-de-sac so parking is tight near the house. Please park responsibly & do not block driveways.
– Only pickups can park in drive & disabled can be dropped off.
- Safety precautions:
- We will accommodate as many people as is safe & according to the state guidelines.
- Please stay 6’ apart as you wait online.
- Face MASKS are MANDATORY & should cover both nose & mouth. No gaiters or masks with vents allowed.
- We will provide hand sanitizer and do temperature checks.
- This is private home: no food or drinks allowed and no use of the bathrooms.
- Everything sold as is. Please inspect purchases carefully as there are NO REFUNDS.
- Forms of payment: In this Sale we will accept cash or checks, cashier checks, credit cards and Venmo.
– Minimum and maximum amounts at our discretion.
- Please contact Ann or Anneliese for details:
- Anneliese 201-264-6023
- Ann 201-264-6103
- Texting can be faster!!
- eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Local pick up: you can text or call one of our movers for a quote to move larger items:
- FTL Delivery Services – Frank 845-826-6709
- Get It Moving LLC – Nick 201-893-4332 & Tony 201-893- 5650
- Subscribe to our email list to receive notices of upcoming sales.
This home is in the historic area of Haworth not far from the town center. It has been lovingly restored & kept up. The contents are representative of a family who love to collect art, antiques & the unusual, etc……………
Collectibles include: a Malachite glass Bacchante vase after Heinrich Hoffman; Herend; Sterling; Mappin & Webb carriage clock; Lalique; Limoges miniature boxes; Baccarat; Jay Strongwater boxes & napkin rings; Fellerman & Raabe glass – large collection; perfumes; Bronze baby ducks;
Lighting: fabulous Deco green onyx table lamp; Pair large bronze candelabras as lamps with dog faces; Pair pink floral boudoir table lamps; swing arm floor lamp; Frederick Cooper Poly by Night Parrot floor lamp; Frederick Cooper Chinoiserie figural lamp, patinated bronze & gilt wood; 2 different Sputnik style chandeliers – Mid Century Astra 12 light ceiling fixture & Kuehl 24 light chandelier; pair Celadon glazed ceramic table lamps;
Art: all beautifully framed – group of period French & European Belle Epoch posters – Lotti Betto Bossard – Bonnel Rennes, Mangold Burkhard large poster for Ganter & Co, Walter Thor “Orel” poster, Francisco Tamagno “Cachou Lajaunie” poster, large “Ville de Marseille” by Satge poster, “Mistinguett”; Botero “Mostly Mozart” Lincoln Center 1984 poster; Jean Bazinet giclee “Musique D’Epoque”; M. Leider litho; Pomm Hepner, lithograph; bronzes – Franz Iffland, Giovanni Demartino, after Moreau…; Itzchak Tarkay lithographs & prints; collection of Helen Frank etchings; John Shedd art pottery vase; Theodora Ilowitz painting; four 1984 Daily News framed comics; Aldo Luongo litho; Adolphe Appian etching; Shelly Fink etching; Hedva French pastel ballerinas;
Decoratives: Candlesticks; Carved Jadeite figure; brass log bucket; Bonn floral vase; bamboo magazine rack; metal tiered plant stands; Kosta Boda Engman art glass ewer; Tiffany fruit centerpiece; David Barak hand blown glass pieces with sterling overlay; vintage smoking stand; Aram leaf dish; 1930s wood 7 metal arm rest; Maitland Smith tessellated stone box;
China & silver: International (Holmes & Edwards) “Danish Princess” set; Chase leopard mug & plate set; Hutschenreuther “Chloe Fleuron” dinner service; many cups & saucers; Mikasa “Intaglio” set; large set Secla Portugal yellow cabbage dinner service;
Furniture: Lee Industries sofa; large wood & iron coffee table; Pair Wesley Hall Country French arm chairs; Emelia Interiors oak occasional table; bamboo glass top dining table with 4 chairs; Beacon Hill velour easy chair; Asian desk with slide out chair; Emelia Interiors bombe chest; Ornate carved mirror; modern brass & glass coffee table; parquet top oval dining table with 2 leaves; 4 dining chairs; Bau Furniture console table with 2 benches; Suede fauteuil chair; Antique sideboard; pair ottomans as floor pillow stacks; large trilobe ottoman; Whimsical painted bedroom with queen bed, pair night stands & desk with hutch; faux bamboo cabinets; set 3 lion motif bar stools; pair Lucite/chrome/wood bar stools; several footstools; black lacquer & glass lighted étagère; vintage smoking tin lined cabinets; loveseat; oversized Bergere chair & ottoman; Pair Lee Industries lounge chairs;
Oriental rugs – 10’ x 8’, 9’9” x 7’11”; large striped area rug 20’ x 12’; modern grey / black / white room size rug ……………
Household/Audio video/sports: several TVs; Pacemaster Pro plus treadmill; Tuff Stuff weight bench; Concept II Rowing machine; Free Weight rack only;
Outdoor/Porch: 4 Rockers; frog table; ceramic urn; lanterns; Sifas table & 8 chairs; Camden seating; large umbrella;
MORE coming out as week progresses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!