- Location: 46 Hillside Ave. Englewood, NJ
- Dates & Times:
Friday-Saturday; October 18-19: 10 AM – 3 PM (No Sunday Hours)
– Our Numbers go out @ 9am Friday
– We DO NOT honor lists; that is totally up to you!!!!! If there is a list made and you put your name on it you still must be back by 9am to get one of our numbers. Doors open promptly at 10am. Ifyou are not on time we will not take a number out of order.
Schraalenburgh North; Left Haworth Ave.; Left on Terrace just before RR; Drive past shops & stop sign & large red brick house will appear out of the woods in front of you!!
Remember no parking in the drive!!
Find the home on Google Maps.
- Mobile & text at the sale:
- Ann: 201-264-6103
- Anneliese 201-264-6023
- Office 201-652-0757
- Subscribe to our email list to receive notices of upcoming sales.
- Forms of payment: This sale cash, local check with ID, Venmo payment (you must have the app on your phone!) or debit / credit card ($300 minimum).
- Everything sold as is. This is private home – no food or drinks allowed and no use of the bathrooms!
- Movers: we do not have movers on site but can refer you to local movers. We do often have guys at the sale who can help you get items to your car – tipping is expected!!!
- Bags & wrap needed; however, if you bring your own tote we reserve right to inspect contents or place your name on it & leave with door guy….. Thanks
This week we are going back in time once again. This Victorian home has housed generations of memorabilia & it’s finally up for sale as the present owners move on. The following is only a partial list:
Furniture: antique mahogany breakfront with paw feet; mahogany tilt top breakfast table; antique primitive corner cupboards; antique Empire chest; antique twin beds; dressers; Pottery Barn Mitchell Gold leather sofa; Victorian parlor 3 piece set; twin bunk beds; sets of chairs; odd chairs; lamps – interesting metal painted horse lamp; primitive blanket chest with 2 drawers; tribal runners; book shelves; diminutive curio cabinet;
Collectibles: antique clocks – Tiffany; sterling silver items; small painted antique safe; Dog head wall pocket; Murano cat figure; porcelain bird figures; many miniature animal figures – Kitty MacBride, Staffordshire, Sabino bunny; Minox B spy camera, Nikon & other cameras; Christmas; stamp & coin collection; porcelain shoe collection; beer steins; colored glass; Delft blue & white mini house liquor bottles; Tiffany travel alarm; Dunhill tinder pistol; sterling pocket knives; lighters;
Pottery/Porcelain/Crystal: Tiffany Moser style gilt wines stems & matching plates – 2 sizes; large Chinese blue & white Canton collection – some antique, some repro; demitasse cup & saucer collections; assorted porcelains; Waterford “Eileen” stemware; Meissen; Sitzendorf; Cauldon for Tiffany cups & saucers; stonewares; set 8 Cantagalli faience plates;
Sterling / Silver plate: Tiffany; Ela sterling & enamel demitasse spoons boxed; candlesticks; hollowwares; salt & peppers; cnadlesticks…
Art: etchings/engravings; lithos; Originals including a pair of 18/19thc French gouache still life paintings, landscapes, oils; old maps; antique Japanese 6 panel hand painted wall screen copy of the 17th century “Hikone Byobu”; 2 portfolios of horse prints – CW Anderson; Charles Louis Goeller (1901-55, NJ) oil landscape; botanicals; cast iron Antiques sign; vintage photos; Piranesi etchings;
Clothing / Jewelry: clothing, including vintage gowns; costume jewelry; vintage Hermes scarves; vintage Gucci bags; Nantucket woven bag; some vintage childrens; shoes
Vintage toys: dolls – Armand Marseilles; dollhouse; dollhouse furniture; vehicles – Matchbox, Tonka, old cast metal, tin litho; blocks; books;
Miscellaneous: golf; garden; lanterns; pewter; light bulbs; Textiles; Weber Summit natural gas grill; plants & orchids; small but HEAVY antique safe; lawn mower; Craftsman 24” snowblower; kitchenwares;
And a garage & workshop to dig thru………………